DreamFit™ Luxury Linens are “Guaranteed to Fit™” and “Guaranteed to Stay On™”. You can actually pick up your mattress by the DreamFit™ fitted sheet and it won’t slip off. Try that with your current fitted sheet!
Finally, sheets that Fit great, Feel great and Look great…that’s DreamFit™!
AllDreamFit™sheetshave the following features
• The World’s Strongest & Best Fitting Sheet™
• Patented DreamFit™ construction. The patented DreamFit™ construction ensures that you will never have to lose another night’s sleep due to an improperly fitting sheet. The super strong elastic binding guarantees the same great fit on a regular mattress all the way up to the thickest pillow top. Our patented strap design is what guarantees that the Dreamfit™ sheet will stay on any depth mattress even with the addition of feather beds, mattress pads, or foam. DreamFit™ combines new, patented technology with high-quality materials for the most comfortable sleeping experience. DreamFit™ technology brings the benefits of custom tailoring into your bedroom, creating the only linens that are Guaranteed to Fit and Guaranteed to Stay On™.
• Guaranteed to Fitv™
• Guaranteed to Stay On™
• Extra Wide™/Extra Long™ Flat Sheets & Pillowcases. Our generous oversized, hand cut cloth provides a perfect fit for any mattress thickness. Our oversized flat sheet assures the sides and foot of the top sheet will remain tucked. Our oversized pillowcases accommodate the new plump pillows on the market today.
• Made in the USA with Old World Craftsmanship to assure the highest quality. DreamFit™ uses twice the stitching per inch compared to the cheap imitations. Custom quality, hand sewn, lock stitch sewing prevents threads from unraveling for maximum sustained quality.
• All DreamFit™ sheets are domestically crafted and finished. DreamFit™ uses a wrinkle resistant finish. The wrinkle resistant finish dramatically reduces shrinkage while retaining cloth color. Our DreamFit™ pill resistant finish reduces pilling and fuzzing. The result… you can’t wash the look, fit or feel out of DreamFit™ sheets!
• Self-Tailoring Fitted Sheet Adjusts to any depth mattress
• Patented 1" corner bands secure the sheet to the underside of the mattress
• High-performance elastic is 4X wider and 20X stronger than the industry standard
Dreamfit™ Quilted Sheet Sets
The DreamFit™ Quilted Sheet Ensemble in Bamboo and Tencel represent the most innovative bedding product in decades. The time starved nature of today’s busy lifestyles and the need for clean and convenient bedding solutions demonstrates how necessity truly is the “mother of invention” at DreamFit™.
The Quilted Sheet Ensemble is the clever combination a top sheet and a “sleeping weight” blanket quilted together in a one-piece design. This top sheet / blanket is then accompanied by a fitted sheet featuring the “Patented DreamFit™ Technology” and two reversible pillowcase shams. The reversible pillowcase shams provide a traditional pillowcase side for comfort and sleeping. The quilted sham side is turned up for fashion. Making the bed is as simple as pulling the quilted top sheet to the head of the bed and flipping the pillowcase shams into the fashion position.
Care and cleaning is convenient as the Quilted Sheet can be washed and dried at home keeping the ensemble both fresh and healthy!
All sheet sets and Quilted sheet sets have the DreamFit™ patented technology which features high performance elastic corner bands with a “Guarantee to Fit and Stay On” your mattress. Extra wide / Extra long DreamFit™ linens provide a secure tuck, full body coverage and supreme comfort.
DreamFit™ means innovative comfort enhancement!
Elite 100% American Supima™ Cotton – World Class Collection - 600 Thread Count
• This DreamFit™ World Class Collection is unrivaled in quality and value, with 100% Supima cotton for perfect comfort and durability. The flat sheet and pillowcases feature a triple baratto stitch, which delivers classic styling to this DreamFit™ linen set. The feel is superbly comfortable with a slight weightiness that refines any sleeping environment. Combines an elite weight and crispness while featuring a triple Baratto stitch on pillowcase and top sheet ends.
• DreamFit™ presents the lavish comfort of Tencel. Known as the “Feel Good Fabric”, Tencel provides a smooth, silky texture with “everlasting softness” through repeated washings and no pilling or fiber breakage.
• Tencel is also an outstanding performance fabric offering supreme seasonal comfort with it’s “Cool in the summer…Warm in the winter” thermo regulatory properties.
• The moisture management attributes of Tencel cause it to be 70% more absorbent than cotton while channeling the moisture away from the body. The result is a drier more comfortable sleeping environment.
• Tencel is inherently Bacteriostatic inhibiting the growth of bacteria without the use of harmful chemicals. Tenecel fiber is Eco-Friendly and produced from sustainable Eucalyptus forests.
Tencel® Quilted Sheet Ensemble
• Tencel Provides Incredible Silky Softness..
• Bacteria & Allergen Resistant.
• Temperature Regulating for Optimal Comfort.
• Draws & Releases Moisture from the Body.
• Guaranteed to Fit & Stay On.
DreamFit™ Bamboo linens are extremely soft and naturally resistant to pilling and shrinkage. No pesticides are used while DreamFit™ bamboo is grown and it is naturally anti-bacterial. Our bamboo is also hypo allergenic with enhanced breathability. DreamFit™ bamboo will not hold odors and dries twice as fast as most fabrics. Bamboo is the most sustainable of all natural fibers and 100% biodegradable when returned to the earth!
• A wonderful blend of silky softness and health beneἀts, Bamboo-Rich ἀbers wick away moisture from the body and are naturally bacteria and allergen resistant. Adjustable sheet sets manufactured speciἀcally for adjustable beds that are split at the head.
AllDreamFit™mattress protection lines have the following features
• Patented DreamFit™ construction. The patented DreamFit™ construction ensures that you will never have to lose other night’s sleep due to an improperly fitting mattress pad. The super strong elastic binding guarantees the same great fit on a regular mattress all the way up to the thickest pillow top. Our patented strap design is what guarantees that the Dreamfit™ pad will stay on any depth mattress even with the addition of feather beds, mattress toppers, or foam.
• Guaranteed to Fit™
• Guaranteed to Stay On™
• Made in the USA to assure the highest quality.
• 100 % Waterproof
• Prevents All Mattress Stains
• Soft and durable knit side skirting that stretches to accommodate even the thickest mattress.
DreamCool™ Performance Fabric Mattress Protector
• Moisture Wicking for advanced sleep comfort
• Allergen Resistant
• A fiber that creates a cooler, more comfortable micro-climate
• 10 Years Insured Protection
• Available in white
Dreamfit Clean 100% Waterproof Terry Mattress Protector
• Premium Terry Cloth.
• 100% Waterproof – Certified by an Independent Lab – Protects your mattress.
• Body Vapor Breathable
• Resists the build-up of allergens
• Thin Protector that does not take away from the feeling of your mattress.
• Reduces inanimate allergens in your sleeping environment.
• Protects both you and your mattress.
• Guaranteed to Fit & Stay on.
• Available in white
• Most durable mattress pad available
• 10 Years Insured Protection
Wash your all DreamFit™ sheets separately. Do not wind DreamFit™ or any sheets around the agitator as they will become entangled. Wash on gentle cycle in warm water; do not use bleach as bleach breaks down most fabric fibers. Tumble dry on low heat and remove your DreamFit™ sheets from the dryer as soon as they are dry. Rotate your sheets from the foot of the bed to the head of the bed each time you make the bed with clean sheets to help extend the life of your bedding.
What is Tencel?
Tencel is a fabric also known as Lyocell. It does has a soft finish, packs light and is made from cellulose (vegetable matter), or wood pulp, typically a mix of hardwood trees like oak and birch.
It a considered a natural fabric, and it is highlt regarded for its durability and strength, in addition to its eco-friendly manufacturing techniques. For more info about Tencel aka Tencel click here
What is Supima?
Supima is the world’s finest cotton. Each year over 115 million bales of cotton are produced around the world. Of this total harvest, less than 1% or approximately 700,000 bales are judged to be good enough to be eligible to carry the Supima name. Supima, short for Superior Pima, is renowned for its superior fiber length, strength and natural luster.
Supima is an Extra-Long Staple Cotton (ELS). By U.S. law, an ELS cotton must have a fiber length that measures 1-3/8 inches or longer. The majority of Supima cotton is 1-1/2 inch staple. ELS cotton accounts for only 3% of total world cotton production. Supima is the world’s largest producer of this rare, sought after cotton. Supima’s larger supply provides manufacturers with more flexibility on sourcing their ELS cotton needs. Growing conditions are critical in producing such a fine cotton. It takes a dry, hot climate where moisture can be controlled to produce the optimum quality of Supima. Consequently, Supima is only grown in the Southwestern and Western portion of the USA in California, Arizona, New Mexico and the El Paso region of Texas. Each year over 1,000 growers plant the Supima crop in the spring for harvest in October and November.
The “Supima” designation guarantees that the cotton is Extra-Long Staple cotton. Other designations such as “Egyptian” are no guarantee of Extra-Long Staple cotton, as only approximately 25% of the Egyptian cotton is ELS cotton. The remaining 75% is regular cotton that is grown in Egypt, but is still designated as “Egyptian” cotton. Therefore, the “Supima” label is the only assurance that the textile product being purchased is made of luxury ELS cotton.
Supima’s exceptional characteristics at the fiber level translate directly into optimum performance for fabrics used in both apparel and home fashion goods: Supima Softness: Supima’s extra length creates softer, finer fabrics that have a more supple drape. The length also creates a more lustrous fabric surface less prone to pilling. Supima Color: Supima uniformity in terms of fiber density and weight means that Supima absorbs dye at a more even rate that will produce more vibrant and lasting color in fabrics. Supima Durability: Supima’s strength adds durability and the ability to withstand the application of performance finishes, such as non-wrinkle and anti-microbial, that can significantly weaken fabric strength. Supima is the only ELS cotton in the world that is actively promoted and whose authenticity is verified at all levels of the manufacturing process. Supima requires its licensees to provide documentation of their purchases of Supima inputs. This oversight provides manufacturers and consumers confirmation that they are receiving products made of Supima. When you choose Supima, you are truly receiving the world’s finest cotton.